Friday, September 28, 2007

It Burns so Good Today...

I've made it to my rest day after a week of running and strength training. I have to be honest, I am sore today. I did a 3 mile run last night with 5x15 secs of high knees. This is a great drill I did earlier this year and I felt it had some immediate results. It gets you landing on your toes and seems to add a bit of spring to my stride. After the run, I immediately went in for my lift.

The intent was to stagger these workouts, but I slept in, and didn't run during lunch, so they ended up being back to back. My own fault.

Today I'll rest, then I've got a 6 mile run on Sat, a 2 hour bike on Sunday, and another lifting session on Sunday night. I may also try to sneak in a swim since I had planned on swimming this past wed, but got stuck at the office late.

No comments: