Tuesday, August 19, 2008

An Awesome Run Today

I had one of those runs today that could have gone on for ever, and I would have been completely content with that.

I drove over to the run course of the Timberman 70.3 this morning and did one loop of the 2 loop half marathon course.

It was about 7:45am, the bank sign said 63 degrees, and it was a light rain with fog on the lake.

I felt good, was clicking off faster miles than my effort would have otherwise suggested, and could have gone on for another hour if I wanted to.

It was funny how easy the course felt when compared to doing it last year after a long swim and bike before getting out on to it. The monster hill that brought me to a walk last year was short and sweet, and was no problem.

I plan to do another run there, about 8 miles, on Thursday morning before we head back to Boston to catch our flight home. I can't wait!

No comments: