Friday, June 12, 2009

Wednesday's Storm

You may have heard that my city, Flower Mound was battered and bruised by a massively intense storm on Wednesday evening (around 6:30pm) again at 1am and 5:30am on Thursday morning. Power lines, trees, fences, chimneys, roofs all came down. We persoanlly had pretty severe roof damage.

This couple videod the action while in their car. I luckily left work a tad early that day and got home about 10 minutes before this started, but many of my colleagues had drives home that were just like this.

This is along 1171 a bit east of where I live, but the storm was moving west to east so this had just passed over my house.

When I first heard the tornado sirens, I looked out of one of my windows, and the clouds were low and circling just like the footage at the beginning of this clip.


Here is a snap shot of the radar around that time.


No comments: