Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick-or-Treat

I went Trick-or-Treating tonight with my 2 year old daughter, and 3 of our neighbors and their kids. All in the 2-3 age range.

I tell you what, there is nothing more satisfying than watching your kid go trick-or-treating for the first time. There was something so pure about it.

She started out very unsure of the process and leery of the strangers and their doors decked out in spooky decorations, but with each house she grew more and more confident and really picked it up. By halfway through our night, she would come running back to me from the door yelling "more houses!"

On a seperate note, my son wore his Dodgers baseball outfit. I have enjoyed telling people he is dressed up as Joe Torre for Halloween. Lets hope I didn't jinx the negotiations.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kids' outfits are very cute. Funny about the Joe Torre thing.